GRADE VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS UPLOAD
Due on or Before October 28, 2016
All participants in the Indy Crossroads Championships must submit an official school document indicating the grade level of the participant for the 2016/2017 school year. Accepted schools documents are:
- Progress Report/ Report Card
- Textbook Rental Statement
- Class Schedule
- Letter from School Administrator Verifying Grade Level
The document must include school letterhead with current school address and phone number, students full name, grade level and date of published document. Random checks will be made to verify submitted information.
Upload Grade Verification Documents at this Link
- Obtain, scan and save your grade verification documents to your computer.
- Fill out the online form and upload the saved grade verification documents below.